* Made to order. We are currently discontinuing orders due to changes in new specifications.
The highest peak of SYRINX
SYRINX's flagship model created without compromising every detail, using the best speaker unit for SYRINX. The central part of Benz, which is the highest part of cowhide, is luxuriously used for two cows. Reproduces the most delicate sound of SYRINX speakers.
Comes with SYRINX AMP, which is ultra-compact, has high sound quality, and saves energy.
The space is filled with a sense of reality
SYRINX original technology (patent pending) such as leather enclosure and sandwich mount is integrated.
The soft leather enclosure eliminates resonance and resonance, and reproduces the pure sound as it is.
The vibration-insulated sandwich mount shields the internal sound and enhances the responsiveness of the speaker unit.
The high-quality full-range unit reproduces even minute sounds without missing them.
A clear sound that goes beyond the conventional concept of a rigid enclosure naturally spreads throughout the space, filling the space with a realistic sound image that makes you feel as if you were playing in front of you.
No matter where you listen
Since the sound spreads 360 degrees, you can experience the immersive sound image anywhere, anywhere, without being aware of the listening position.
Luxury materials and details
Skilled craftsmen in Japan carefully hand-sew each stitch.
"Ultra-compact, high-quality, low-power" amplifier that overturns common sense
Amazing high-quality sound that fits in the palm of your hand
It comes with an amp "ECO" that is palm-sized and produces powerful bass without distortion and clear mid-high range without noise.
Speaker product specifications
- Unit efficiency
- 90dB / W (1m)
- Maximum input
- Cowhide vegetable tannin tanned dye finish approx. 2mm
- SUS 304 vibration finish
- SUS 304 Vibration finish Diameter 20cm
- Cylindrical part
- Diameter about 13.5 cm Height about 84 cm
- Patent Office Patent (No. 6251926)
- International shipping is not accepted.
- The price is a set of 2 pieces.
- The product image is an image. It may be slightly different from the actual product. Please note.
- It is a made-to-order product that starts production after receiving an order. It takes about 3 weeks to deliver the product.
- Since natural leather is dyed with dye, there are scratches, wrinkles, and stains. There are differences in color depending on the production time.
Amplifier product specifications
- Aluminum die-cast substrate
- THD + N
- Less than 0.1% (1W load 8Ω 1kHz)
- SN ratio
- 90dB or more
- Rated input voltage
- DC5V (USB-DC cable included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Body dimensions
- W89mm D35mm H30mm * H55 including volume protrusion
- Body weight
- USB-DC cable
- Speaker connection cable
- Conversion adapter for general-purpose amplifier (adapter for connecting to a commercially available amplifier)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the input signal is too loud, it may cause sound cracking or malfunction. In that case, reduce the input signal or volume.
- If you need more output, you can use a commercially available amplifier.
- USB AC adapter is not included.
"Liscio" means "smooth" in Italian. The leather used in this series is "Vacetta leather", which has been handed down in Tuscany, Italy since the beginning of the 9th century. This leather is tanned with natural tree tannins and carefully soaked with oil. The biggest feature is that it mainly uses neatsfoot oil in the greasing process, and it has a unique suppleness. Neatsfoot oil does not easily penetrate into leather, and it takes time to penetrate deep into the fibers. However, once it penetrates, it is hard to come off, and you can enjoy the moisturized and glossy leather quality almost forever.
With its sticky smoothness, it is beautifully deepened in color and stands out among the many Italian leathers.
Deepening color gloss and aging
Vivid and transparent coloring is done with dyes only. Scratches and stains are not hidden by embossing or pigments, so they remain as they are. However, the fact that you can enjoy the texture of raw leather as it is is proof that it is the highest quality natural leather. Please accept the scratches and stains as a unique personality.
The more you use the dyed leather, the deeper the color becomes and you can enjoy aging. When it comes to aging, there is no leather to the right of Vacetta leather. It is beautiful and deepens the color in a short time.
Since it is a leather that grows together, it is also ideal as a gift for new beginnings such as admission, promotion, and employment.
Smooth and sticky texture. There is a sense of transparency that shows the expression of the raw leather. The more you use it, the deeper the color and luster.
Camel : The color of camel hair. Bright yellowish brown.
Chestnut : Maroon. Reddish brown.
Teal : The color of the duck's face. The blue-green color gradually becomes darker.
Black : From a matte look to a glossy black.
No need for oil care
The oil that has soaked into the fibers oozes out from the pores as it is used, coating the surface and giving it a glossy appearance. Therefore, no oil care is required.
Please note that adding ready-made leather oil may cause the leather to become too oily and too soft.
The best maintenance is to do nothing and give the leather a proper stimulus.
Since it is not coated, the surface is soft and easily scratched, but some scratches will heal naturally if you rub it with your finger. Even deep scratches become familiar with aging and change to a leather texture.
* A delicate finish is applied so that you can enjoy the original charm of high-quality leather. Therefore, there is a possibility that natural marks such as wrinkles and scratches that originally existed may appear.
The cows that are the source of this leather are grazing and bred so that they can grow healthy without stress. This leather has a delicate finish so that you can enjoy the original charm of high-quality leather. Therefore, "living proof (natural mark)" such as wrinkles and scratch marks that originally existed may be engraved. The Natural Mark is a proof of good quality natural leather, and as you use it, it becomes the unique taste of the product.
Rose wound / bloodline
It is a trace of a small scratch or insect bite when bumping or fighting. The more you grow up in an environment closer to nature, the more you grow. Depth, length, and size vary depending on the individual.
It is often found after blood vessels, especially on the floor.
It is a trace of deep wrinkles that are often seen from around the neck to along the spine. Italian leather is popular because it is said that the more tigers there are, the more beautiful it is. The fiber density around the spine is the highest, and there is no problem with strength.
Color unevenness may occur due to differences in fiber density. Due to the unevenness of the leather quality, it is unavoidable as long as the leather is a natural material.
Please note that it is the one and only individuality of leather.