SYRINX products are made of carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for long-lasting use.
Due to the finish that brings out the texture of the raw hides, there may be scratches, uneven coloring, stains, or wrinkles on the surface. Also, please note that due to the delicate surface, there is a possibility that slight scratches, press marks, abrasions, etc. may be found during the manufacturing process.
Care of the vacchetta leather
No oil care is required for products just received. Vachetta leather contains sufficient oil inside the leather. When the surface of the leather is irritated, the oil contained inside seeps out from the pores and coats the epidermis, making it shiny. It also increases the waterproofing effect. Adding ready-made leather oil to the leather may cause it to become too soft due to excess oil.
The basic maintenance is to wipe dry. Use a soft cloth or leather brush.
If the surface becomes dry after prolonged use, we recommend using a wax with wax and oil as its ingredients.
Since leather is very delicate to water and easily deformed by moisture, we recommend the use of a fluorine-based waterproofing spray. (However, please use at your own risk.)
Please refer to the following page for the spraying instructions with pictures.
Waterproof Spray Method
Because tanned leather is dyed and finished, its surface is very delicate and easily scratched. However, if the leather is used with care, scratches and stains will gradually become a part of its texture. Daily wiping with a soft cloth and brushing are recommended, but the best maintenance is to use the leather and give it the proper amount of stimulation.
Other points to note
- Size may change slightly with use.
- Color fading may occur. Please be careful not to combine with light-colored clothing.
- Color and texture may vary depending on the lot and part.
- Due to changes in temperature and other factors, oil and fat components may appear white on the surface. It can be removed by lightly rubbing the surface.
- When storing the product for a long period of time, please air dry the product regularly with a soft cloth to prevent mold from forming.
- The contents should not be left in place for long periods of time, but should be removed periodically to allow airflow inside.
- The color of the product may look slightly different from the actual color of the product depending on the monitor environment.